[ops][ptg] Virtual Ops Meetup at the PTG

Erik McCormick emccormick at cirrusseven.com
Wed Jun 3 21:29:42 UTC 2020

On Wed, Jun 3, 2020 at 12:54 AM Jeremy Stanley <fungi at yuggoth.org> wrote:

> On 2020-06-03 00:42:06 -0400 (-0400), Erik McCormick wrote:
> [...]
> > on the foundation Jitsi server
> [...]
>
> To be clear, it's not the OSF managing this service, it's run by the
> OpenDev community. Still, we're happy to see more folks interested
> in making use of it!
> --

Thanks for the clarification! Just a followup for Jeremy and anyone else
interested in using / polishing the meetpad system, we managed a meeting of
20 people max (17 average) with no reported issues. Most of us kept our
video off and that seemed to keep things running nice and smooth. I think
most had the etherpad up on the screen a lot anyway, so didn't need video
so much. All in all I think it was a very positive experience.

-Erik