[cinder] virtual happy hour on Thursday 4 June

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 21:15:23 UTC 2020

The People have spoken and they have said that Thursday is the day we
should hold the virtual happy hour.  It's therefore scheduled for 15:30
UTC in the "Diablo room" (which is what I'm now calling my BlueJeans room):

https://bluejeans.com/3228528973

This is an opportunity for us to have some informal virtual face-to-face
time.  Since the virtual drinks are unlimited, everyone is welcome, even
if you don't contribute to cinder in the course of your normal work
activities.  The event will *not* be recorded :)

See you there!
brian