[tripleo] PTG day 3

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Tue Jun 2 21:09:41 UTC 2020

Hi Folks

For day 3, we'll stay on Zoom, it seems like the best option for our group
so far.

The agenda looks like it:

13:00 UTC
Topic: Speeding up deployments, updates and upgrades
Presenter: Jesse Pretorius (odyssey4me), Sofer Athlan (chem)

13:30 UTC
Topic:  Ceph requirements
Presenter: fmount, fultonj, gfidente

14:00 UTC
Topic: Running validations from within a container
Presenter: cjeanneret (Tengu)

14:30 UTC
Topic:  Auto --limit scale-up of Compute nodes
Presenter: Luke Short (ekultails)

15:00 UTC
Topic: TripleO usability enhancements
Presenter: Wes Hayutin

15:30 UTC
Topic: Improvements in TLS Everywhere/ CI
Presenter: rlandy, alee

16:00 UTC
Topic: Container Security in TripleO
Presenter: Grzegorz Grasza (xek), alee

16:30 UTC
free slot

Since we have a free slot, feel free to propose any new topic otherwise
we'll finish earlier (could also be appreciated, specially for folks in
EMEA/APAC).

Thanks and see you tomorrow!
--
Emilien Macchi