[all] Week Out PTG Details & Registration Reminder

Pierre Riteau pierre at stackhpc.com
Tue Jun 2 15:44:48 UTC 2020

On Wed, 27 May 2020 at 00:34, Jimmy McArthur <jimmy at openstack.org> wrote:

> Goutham Pacha Ravi wrote on 5/26/20 5:21 PM:
>

> Great and thank you for setting this up!
>

> <SNIP>
>

> I am aware that we can't do this with our Jitsi Meet instance currently. Zoom meetings won't let you record without the host unless you jump through some hoops (https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/204101699-Recording-without-the-Host). Do you think we'll still have recordings?
>
> Hi.  The way we're setting up zoom will allow any PTL to set the meeting to record.  Should be fairly seamless.

Hello,

I've enabled Zoom recording in a few PTG sessions so far (two for
Blazar and one for Scientific SIG). Each time I selected the "record
to cloud" option, but I haven't found a way to access the recordings
later. Is the Foundation able to access and share these recordings?

Thanks,
Pierre Riteau (priteau)