[cinder][stable] branch freeze for ocata, pike

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 14:23:47 UTC 2020

tl;dr - do not approve any backports to stable/ocata or stable/pike in
any Cinder project deliverable

stable/ocata has been tagged with ocata-eol in cinder, os-brick,
python-cinderclient, and python-brick-cinderclient-ext.  Nothing should
be merged into stable/ocata in any of these repositories during the
interim period before the branches are deleted.

stable/pike: the changes discussed in [0] have merged, and I've
proposed the pike-eol tags [1].  Nothing should be merged into
stable/pike in any of our code repositories from now until the branches
are deleted.

[0]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2020-July/016076.html
[1] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/742523/