The Open Infrastructure Summit is Going Virtual!

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Sun Jul 26 19:56:29 UTC 2020

Hey Thomas,

The controls to edit basic contact info have actually moved to
OpenStackID (https://openstackid.org/accounts/user/profile).  There are
still additional fields on https://www.openstack.org/profile/ and
https://www.openstack.org/profile/speaker, but since OpenStackID also
works with a number of other services, we moved those common fields to
OpenStackID account management.

Please let me know if you have additional questions.  And keep in mind,
if you update your email address, it will also change your OpenStackID
login.

Cheers and let me know if you have additional questions,
Jimmy