[kolla] Kolla klub meeting next week

Mark Goddard mark at stackhpc.com
Fri Jul 24 18:30:16 UTC 2020

Hi,

The next Kolla klub meeting is scheduled for Thursday at 15:00 UTC. I
propose the following topic:

Downstream fork amnesty: are you running with locally applied bug fix
or feature patches? Would they be useful to the rest of the community?
Let's have an open discussion about the useful code that we all might
be sitting on, and discuss how we can share it for the benefit of the
wider community.

There is room for other topics if anyone would like to propose them.
We previously postponed these topics:

* Gaƫl: Offline usage of Kolla & Kolla Ansible
* Justinas: host OS lifecycle management

Can we cover them this week?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EwQs2GXF-EvJZamEx9vQAOSDB5tCjsDCJyHQN5_4_Sw/edit#

Thanks,
Mark