[TripleO]Documentation to list all options in yaml file and possible values

Ben Nemec openstack at nemebean.com
Thu Jul 16 21:45:32 UTC 2020

/me looks sadly at the unfinished
https://specs.openstack.org/openstack/tripleo-specs/specs/pike/environment-generator.html

One of the goals of that spec was to provide something like this. AFAIK
it was never completed (I certainly didn't, because...reasons). There
are a few environments using it, but not most and as a result the goal
to have every parameter for every service documented was never realized.

Disclaimer: I haven't worked on TripleO in years, so it's possible
something else has happened since then to address this.