device compatibility interface for live migration with assigned devices

Sean Mooney smooney at redhat.com
Tue Jul 14 21:15:33 UTC 2020

resending with full cc list since i had this typed up
i would blame my email provier but my email client does not seam to like long cc lists.
we probably want to continue on  alex's thread to not split the disscusion.
but i have responed inline with some example of  how openstack schdules and what i ment by different mdev_types

https://github.com/openstack/nova/blob/8988316b8c132c9662dea6cf0345975e87ce7344/nova/virt/libvirt/driver.py#L8325-L8331