OpenStack cluster event notification

Balázs Gibizer balazs.gibizer at est.tech
Wed Jul 8 12:05:29 UTC 2020

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 16:32, Julia Kreger
<juliaashleykreger at gmail.com> wrote:
[snip]

> Although that being said, I don't think much would really prevent you
> from consuming the notifications directly from the message bus, if you
> so desire. Maybe someone already has some code for this on hand.

Here is some example code that forwards the nova versioned
notifications from the message bus out to a client via websocket [1]. I
used this sample code in my demo [2] during a summit presentation.

Cheers,
gibi

[1]
https://github.com/gibizer/nova-notification-demo/blob/master/ws_forwarder.py