[ceilometer][octavia] polling meters

Ionut Biru ionut at fleio.com
Tue Jul 7 10:49:05 UTC 2020

Hello again,

What's the proper way to handle dynamic pollsters in gnocchi ?
Right now ceilometer returns:

WARNING ceilometer.publisher.gnocchi [-] metric dynamic.network.octavia is
not handled by Gnocchi

I found
https://docs.openstack.org/ceilometer/latest/contributor/new_resource_types.html
but I'm not sure if is the right direction.

>>> polling.yaml https://paste.xinu.at/oBEFj/

--
Ionut Biru - https://fleio.com