[nova][stable] The openstack/nova stable/pike branch is currently unmaintained

Előd Illés elod.illes at est.tech
Mon Jul 6 16:02:17 UTC 2020

Just a heads-up that a devstack patch [1] addresses the issues in Pike.
As soon as that is merging, stable/pike hopefully will be ready to
accept fixes. I'll try to keep Pike working, but of course, anyone who
is interested to help are welcome. :)

[1] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/735616/

Thanks,

Előd