[rdo-users] [rdo][ussuri][TripleO][nova][kvm] libvirt.libvirtError: internal error: process exited while connecting to monitor

Ruslanas Gžibovskis ruslanas at lpic.lt
Mon Jul 6 08:59:37 UTC 2020

I have created a network with geneve and it worked. Previous network which
it used by default was vlan.

First of all, thank you Arkady for LogTool ;)

Second, how to modify my config, to have VLAN working?
  NeutronNetworkType: 'vlan,geneve'
  NeutronTunnelTypes: 'vxlan'
  NeutronBridgeMappings: 'default:br-provider'
  NeutronGlobalPhysnetMtu: 1500
  NeutronBridgeMappings: datacentre:br-ex
  NeutronExternalNetworkBridge: 'br-ex'

my compute network layout.