[All][Neutron] Migrate old DB migration versions to init ops

Lajos Katona katonalala at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 07:11:32 UTC 2020

Hi,
Exactly, it is not allowed to backport such a change to rocky for example,
so
on older branches the migration scripts will be there as I see, and you can
upgrade to a release which support migration to Victoria for example.

Regards
lajoskatona

Akihiro Motoki <amotoki at gmail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2020. júl. 3., P,
15:39):