[loci][helm][k8s] When do images on docker.io get updated

info at dantalion.nl info at dantalion.nl
Fri Jul 3 12:34:28 UTC 2020

Hello Andrii,

I understand, this is unfortunate however as when I previously asked I
was told that it could be achieved both using loci or
openstack-helm-images. Seeing how the loci patch took around 7 months to
merge I have now faced quite some delays.

I will submit the patch to openstack-helm-images soon, thanks for
clarifying.

PS: Octavia is still using loci images for openstack-helm is that
something that should be updated?
https://opendev.org/openstack/openstack-helm/src/branch/master/octavia/values.yaml#L54

King regards,
Corne Lukken