[tripleo][ci] status RED

Wesley Hayutin whayutin at redhat.com
Thu Jul 2 01:18:10 UTC 2020

On Mon, Jun 29, 2020 at 10:41 AM Wesley Hayutin <whayutin at redhat.com> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> Unfortunately both check and gate are RED atm due to [1].  The issue w/
> CirrOS-5.1 was fixed / reverted over the weekend [2].  I expect the check
> and gate jobs to continue to be RED for the next few days as the
> investigation proceeds.
>
> I would encourage folks to only workflow patches that are critical as the
> chances you will actually merge anything is not great.
>

> [1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1885286
> [2] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/738025/

OK..
We have finally got our hands on an upstream CentOS-8 node and found the
issue w/ retry_attempts.  There is an issue w/ CentOS-8, OVS, and
os-net-config.  We have mitigated the issue by ensuring NetworkManager is
disabled before the TripleO install bits start.

Still working the issue but I think we're back to green.  Thanks Alex and
Sagi!!!

FYI: https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1885286

I'm updating the topic in #tripleo now

:)