"encoding error when doing console log show" in Rocky

Radosław Piliszek radoslaw.piliszek at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 18:49:19 UTC 2020

It looks like these are package-provided and hence pip refused to touch them.
Are there no updates to packages of clients?
You could try installing the client in venv if you insist on using this machine.

That file you call "source file" has a definition of environment
variables for osc, you surely "source" it but it's far from being a
"source file" in the specific sense around here. Hence my previous
confusion. :-)

-yoctozepto