Kayobe Openstack deployment

Tony Pearce tony.pearce at cinglevue.com
Fri Jan 31 06:05:39 UTC 2020

Thanks again Mark for your support and patience yesterday. I dont think I
would have been able to go beyond that hurdle alone.

I have gone back to the universe from nothing this morning. The issue I had
there was actually the same issue that you had helped me with; so I have
now moved past that point. I am running this in a VM and I did not have
nested virtualisation enabled on the hosts so I've had to side step to get
that implemented. I am sticking with the stable/train. I was not sure about
this, but I had figured that as I want to deploy Openstack Train, I'd need
the Kayobe stable/train.

In terms of the docs - I may be in a good position to help here. I'm not a
coder by any means, so I may be in a position to contribute back in this
doc sense.

Teething issues aside, I really like what I am seeing from Kayobe etc.
compared to my previous experience with different deployment tool this
seems much more user-friendly.

Thanks again

Regards

*Tony*