[cinder][ci] Cinder drivers being Unsupported and General CI Status ...

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Jan 24 09:21:11 UTC 2020

On 2020-01-24 16:55:57 +0800 (+0800), Tony Pearce wrote:
> Hi all, a suggestion for the drivers which are not being supported
> from the vendor and as such are being removed from Openstack.
> Could the removed drivers be maintained in Openstack's git?

Looks like Huawei already does this for their Fusioncompute driver:

    https://opendev.org/x/cinder-fusioncompute

> And make them available on the marketplace as an optional download
> for users that require it?
[...]

Yeah, I don't see it in the marketplace's Cinder drivers list. We'd
also need some way to indicate that the OpenStack project can't
vouch for the quality or even viability of such drivers.
--
Jeremy Stanley