[cinder][ci] Cinder drivers being Unsupported and General CI Status ...

SAITO NAOKI(齊藤 直樹) nasaito at nec.com
Fri Jan 24 02:59:11 UTC 2020

Hi Jay,

NEC Cinder CI was configured with zuul v2.5 and Jenkins, and has not
been working since "Drop Xenial support".
We are fixing our CI with zuul v3 using Software Factory mentioned in
the last Cinder Ussuri Virtual Mid-Cycle meeting [1].

We installed Software Factory referring to guide [2],
and are investigating how we can monitor openstack/cinder events and
create cinder test jobs.
It will be helpful if cinder-specific examples are available.

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/cinder-ussuri-mid-cycle-planning
[2] https://softwarefactory-project.io/r/#/c/17097/

Thanks,

Naoki Saito