[neutron][drivers team] Proposing Nate Johnston as drivers team member

Slawek Kaplonski skaplons at redhat.com
Wed Jan 22 21:58:48 UTC 2020

Hi Neutrinos,

I would like to propose Nate Johnston to be part of Neutron drivers team.
Since long time Nate is very active Neutron's core reviewer. He is also actively
participating in our Neutron drivers team meetings and he shown there that he
has big experience and knowledge about Neutron, Neutron stadium projects as well
as whole OpenStack.
I think that he really deservers to be part of this team and that he will be
great addition it.
I will wait for Your feedback for 1 week and if there will be no any votes
agains, I will add Nate to drivers team in next week.

--
Slawek Kaplonski
Senior software engineer