[Watcher] confused about meeting schedule

info at dantalion.nl info at dantalion.nl
Wed Jan 22 08:07:37 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

The documentation for Watcher states that meetings will be held on a
bi-weekly basis on odd-weeks, however, last meeting was held on the 8th
of January which is not an odd-week.

Today I was expecting a meeting as the meetings are held bi-weekly and
the last one was held on the 8th of January, however, there was none.

Can someone clarify when the next meeting will be held and the
subsequent one after that?

If these are on even weeks we should also update Watcher's documentation.

Kind regards,
Corne lukken