[cinder] virtual mid-cycle summary available

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 22:24:00 UTC 2020

Hello Cinderinos,

Thanks for a productive discussion today.  I've posted a summary on the
wiki so we can remember what happened and for the edification of those
who didn't attend:

   https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/CinderUssuriMidCycleSummary

Also, I've posted a mid-cycle survey to get some feedback about the
virtual connectivity and the format of today's meeting:

   https://forms.gle/muR2vMArZ7Eu1iV46

Please take the survey even if you didn't attend.  (What I'm hoping to
learn from the non-attendees is whether I could've communicated the
event better, or whether the content was un-interesting, or what.)
We'll be holding Session Two of the mid-cycle in a few weeks, so your
feedback will be helpful in planning.

cheers,
brian

PS: If the survey linked above is inaccessible in your country, please
let me know and I'll figure something out so I can collect your
feedback.  The alternative to google forms I used last time was pretty
limited in its free version, plus the only people who used it were
located in countries where I know google forms are accessible (Europe &
USA), so I succumbed to inertia and stuck with google forms.