[tc] Follow-up on action tems

Jean-Philippe Evrard jean-philippe at evrard.me
Tue Jan 21 14:49:03 UTC 2020

Hello TC members,

Here are a few things that should keep your attention, on top of the
usual reviews...

- We should start the business opportunities for 2020. Any takers?
- We have action items from the last meeting:
  - ttx to post a summary of large scale sig's meeting on the ML this
week.
  - mnaser to follow up on the static hosting
  - mnaser to push an update to distill what happened on the ML in
terms of stable branch policy
  -  jungleboyj to update the survey report patch
  -  everyone to let the multi-arch SIG (
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/Multi-arch) know if you have CI
resources in different architectures

- We have also new action items:
  - We should update the governance dashboard to include the "ideas"
repo. Anyone?
  - We need to keep tracking on Telemetry status (
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2019-December/011586.html
).
  - Our next meeting will host on 6 February. You can provide
suggestion on agenda
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/TechnicalCommittee
  - ttx should report on his investigation on possible bylaws change
for an eventual leadership (tc/uc) merge, UC was more or less okay with
the idea, which allows to continue forward the investigation. Note:
There is no official stance from the TC on this yet. It's just
investigation.
  - We have updated SIGs tags with
https://review.opendev.org/#/c/695625/. This will make sure people
aware of the actual status. And as mentioned action ttx and ricolin
will works on expose that status tag on governance-sigs' page.

And finally, some things to keep in mind:
  - We need to promote the first contact sig to organisations that
might need help on getting things achieved in OpenStack
  - We need to start collecting ideas for the ideas repo.

Regards,
JP & Rico