[all][neutron][neutron-fwaas] FINAL CALL Maintainers needed

Slawek Kaplonski skaplons at redhat.com
Mon Jan 20 20:26:27 UTC 2020

Hi,

We are getting closer and closer to Ussuri-2 milestone which is our deadline to deprecate neutron-fwaas project if there will be no any volunteers to maintain this project.
So if You are interested in this project, please raise Your hand here or ping me on IRC about that.

—
Slawek Kaplonski
Senior software engineer
Red Hat