[neutron] Bug deputy report for week of January 13th

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Mon Jan 20 18:46:34 UTC 2020

 ---- On Mon, 20 Jan 2020 10:07:31 -0600 Brian Haley <haleyb.dev at gmail.com> wrote ----
 > Hi,
 >
 > I was Neutron bug deputy last week. Below is a short summary about
 > reported bugs.
 >
 > -Brian
 >

 > Critical bugs
 > -------------
 >
 > * https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1859988
 >    - neutron-tempest-plugin tests fail for stable/queens
 >    - bcafarel picked up, related to below bug

This needs to be done at devstack level not only on job side. We have to cap the Tempest
and use the corresponding upper-constraint for tempest venv.

I have started the work on End of Queens support in Tempest[1] and based
on what change exactly made Temepst master to fail on queens I will proceed
to pin the Tempest on devstack queens like done for ocata and pike.

[1] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/703255/

-gmann