[magnum] subnet created in public network?

Ionut Biru ionut at fleio.com
Fri Jan 17 13:54:12 UTC 2020

Hello,

I'm using magnum 9.2.0 and while trying to experiment with this version, i
was finding out that while deploying the cluster, heat creates the subnet
into the public network.

In the past, on rocky and stein, magnum/heat was creating a new network,
with a router and an port within the public network for connectivity.

I was wondering, if this is the expected behavior (subnet in public
network).
How do I revert to the old way of having new network?

--
Ionut Biru - https://fleio.com