Rails Girls Summer of Code

Amy Marrich amy at demarco.com
Fri Jan 17 13:23:50 UTC 2020

Victoria,

I thought it was related to Ruby on Rails as well until I found the
following on their site:

Rails Girls Summer of Code is programming language agnostic, and students
have contributed to an overall of 76 unique Open Source projects such as
Bundler, Rails, Discourse, Tessel, NextCloud, Processing, Babel,
impress.js, Lektor CMS, Hoodie, Speakerinnen, Lotus (now Hanami) and Servo.

Maybe they've changed as the name is misleading when compared to that
statement. So if OpenStack wanted to get involved we would submit an
application and have some mentors/projects lined up similar
to Outreachy and Google Summer of Cone.

Thanks,

Amy (spotz)