[magnum]: K8s cluster creation times out. OpenStack Train : [ERROR]: Unable to render networking. Network config is likely broken

Bhupathi, Ramakrishna C-Ramakrishna.Bhupathi at charter.com
Wed Jan 15 19:09:19 UTC 2020

Donny,
Yes. Here it is. Cluster-template info as well as the Image info.

magnum cluster-template-show kt-coreOS
+-----------------------+--------------------------------------+
| Property              | Value                                |
+-----------------------+--------------------------------------+
| insecure_registry     | -                                    |
| http_proxy            | -                                    |
| updated_at            | 2020-01-15T19:05:56+00:00            |
| floating_ip_enabled   | True                                 |
| fixed_subnet          | -                                    |
| master_flavor_id      | -                                    |
| user_id               | 8d22ae284924432ba026e8a6236bc52e     |
| uuid                  | 6aea495e-6d8d-420b-8ca3-6e7fed73f3c7 |
| no_proxy              | -                                    |
| https_proxy           | -                                    |
| tls_disabled          | True                                 |
| keypair_id            | ramak-test                           |
| hidden                | False                                |
| project_id            | 0c1abff4e920448ba86638bd0d78f7ca     |
| public                | False                                |
| labels                | {'use_podman': 'false', '            |
|                       | kube_tag': 'v1.16.2'}                |
| docker_volume_size    | 5                                    |
| server_type           | vm                                   |
| external_network_id   | thunder-public-vlan280         |
| cluster_distro        | coreos                               |
| image_id              | b1354e4e-8281-4330-a4b2-b5fdb022f805 |
| volume_driver         | -                                    |
| registry_enabled      | False                                |
| docker_storage_driver | devicemapper                         |
| apiserver_port        | -                                    |
| name                  | kt-coreOS                            |
| created_at            | 2020-01-14T20:32:04+00:00            |
| network_driver        | flannel                              |
| fixed_network         | -                                    |
| coe                   | kubernetes                           |
| flavor_id             | kuber-node                           |
| master_lb_enabled     | False                                |
| dns_nameserver        | 8.8.8.8                              |
+-----------------------+--------------------------------------+

ubuntu at kolla-ubuntu:~$ glance image-show  2fa8b3d8-c2e5-4568-9340-a18dd3d3120a
+------------------+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Property         | Value                                                                            |
+------------------+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| checksum         | cfbdc70bde5cd7df73a05a0fdc8e806c                                                 |
| container_format | bare                                                                             |
| created_at       | 2020-01-14T14:53:01Z                                                             |
| disk_format      | qcow2                                                                            |
| id               | 2fa8b3d8-c2e5-4568-9340-a18dd3d3120a                                             |
| locations        | [{"url": "rbd://8c7d79a9-1275-4487-8ed0-6ea1fedccbef/images/2fa8b3d8-c2e5-4568-9 |
|                  | 340-a18dd3d3120a/snap", "metadata": {}}]                                         |
| min_disk         | 0                                                                                |
| min_ram          | 0                                                                                |
| name             | coreOS-latest                                                                    |
| os_distro        | coreos                                                                           |
| os_hash_algo     | sha512                                                                           |
| os_hash_value    | e6c4ce2e3e9dac4606f0edf689erf8782f99e249cc07887f620db69c9b91631301b480086c0e |
|                  | 8ef5f42f4909b3fc3ef110e0erwff2922c0ca6a665dd11c57a                                 |
| os_hidden        | False                                                                            |
| owner            | 0c1abff4e920448ba86638bd0d78f7ca                                                 |
| protected        | False                                                                            |
| size             | 1068171264                                                                       |
| status           | active                                                                           |
| tags             | []                                                                               |
| updated_at       | 2020-01-14T14:53:39Z                                                             |
| virtual_size     | None                                                                             |
| visibility       | public                                                                           |

--RamaK