[cyborg] enable launchpad or storyboard for Cyborg

Brin Zhang(张百林) zhangbailin at inspur.com
Tue Jan 14 11:31:18 UTC 2020

Hi Sundar and all:

I think we should enable launchpad for the Cyborg project to record its reported bugs, submitted blueprints, etc., so that we can keep track of project updates and changes.

Now I found there are some specifications in the cyborg-specs, and there has not been management by the Launchpad (https://launchpad.net/cyborg) or storyboard (https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/project/openstack/cyborg).

Personally recommend using Launchpad, it looks very intuitive.

brinzhang