[neutron][vpnaas] New neutron-vpnaas maintainer and core reviewer

Slawek Kaplonski skaplons at redhat.com
Fri Jan 10 07:43:03 UTC 2020

Hi,

After our last call for volunteers to maintain some of the neutron stadium projects, we have new neutron-vpnaas maintainer now \o/
Dongcan Ye just stepped up to take care of this project.
After discussion with other neutron-vpnaas core reviewers I added him to neutron-vpnaas core team. He works on neutron-vpnaas since some time already and in our opinion he knows this project good enough to be core reviewer there.
Thank You very much Dongcan Ye for help with neutron-vpnaas project :)

—
Slawek Kaplonski
Senior software engineer
Red Hat