[tc] January meeting agenda

Jean-Philippe Evrard jean-philippe at evrard.me
Wed Jan 8 23:31:40 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

Our next meeting is happening next week Thursday (the 16th), and the
agenda is, as usual, on the wiki!

Here is a primer of the agenda for this month:

- report on large scale sig -- how does this fly and how/what are the
action items.
- report on the vision reflection update
- report on the analysis of the survey
- report on the convo for Telemetry with Catalyst -- where are we now?
What are the next steps (Gnocchi fork)?
- report on multi-arch SIG
- report on infra liaison and static hosting -- check if there is
progress
- report on stable branch policy work.
- report on the oslo metrics project -- has code appeared since last
convo?
- report on the community goals for U and V, py2 drop, and goal select
process schedule.
- report on release naming
- report on the ideas repo

See you there!