[infra] Retire openstack/js-openstack-lib repository

Radosław Piliszek radoslaw.piliszek at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 09:32:37 UTC 2020

Thanks, Andreas. Will do.

I thought it might be also wise to preserve this since there are posts
now and then that horizon is reaching its limit and a JS lib might be
beneficial for any possible replacement (as it can run from the
browser).

Though I have no idea what the state of this library is. OTOH, quick
google search reveals that alternatives do not seem better at the
first glance.
The only promising one was https://github.com/pkgcloud/pkgcloud but it
is not OS-centric and has therefore different goals.

-yoctozepto