[neutron][nova][cinder][glance][largescale-sig] Documentation update for large-scale

Arnaud Morin arnaud.morin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 09:34:08 UTC 2020

Hey all,

With the new "Large scale SIG", we were thinking about updating
documentation to help operators setting up large deployments.
To do so, we would like to propose, at least, some documentation changes
to identify options that affect large scale.
The plan is to have a small note on some options and eventually a link
to a specific page for large scale (see attachments).

I know that nova started working on collecting those parameters here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1838819

Do you know if something similar exists on other projects?

Moreover, we would like to collect more parameters that could be tuned
on a large scale deployment, for every project.
So, if you have any, feel free to answer to this mail or add some info
on the following etherpad:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/large-scale-sig-documentation

Thanks for your help!

Regards.