[kolla] neutron-l3-agent namespace NAT table not working?

Jan Vondra jan.vondra at ultimum.io
Mon Jan 6 00:25:55 UTC 2020

Could you send us more details about your deployment - e.g. kolla version
and image info? And please try to check neutron-openvswitch-agent log -
errors regarding applying iptables rules should be there.

I've encountered similar behavior when trying to run a nftables OS image
(Debian 10) on iptables OS image (Ubuntu 16.04). You can try it by running
   sudo update-alternatives --query iptables

If it's the case, option to force legacy iptables has been added -
https://review.opendev.org/#/c/685967/.

Best regards,
Jan