[openstack-ansible] strange execution delays

Joe Topjian joe at topjian.net
Thu Jan 2 20:54:25 UTC 2020

Hi Mohammad,

Restarting of systemd-logind would sometimes hang indefinitely, which is
why we've defaulted to just a hard stop/start of the container. The problem
then slowly begins to creep up again.

If you haven't seen this behavior, then that's still helpful. We'll scour
the environment trying to find *something* that might be causing it.

Thanks,
Joe