[release][tc][horizon] xstatic repositories marked as deprecated

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 22:59:18 UTC 2020

Hi,

I noticed some xstatic repositories [1] under the horizon team are
marked as deprecated.

They are marked as deprecated in [2] as they were never released, but
the actual situation looks different.
They are used in horizon requirements and the contents of these
repositories are same as those in the corresponding PyPI modules.
I guess they were released to PyPI based on the repositories but the
horizon team just forgot to push the corresponding tags.

I would like to drop 'deprecated' mark from the repositories and move
them to the proper situation.
Does it make sense?

If so, what is the right solution to do this?
In my understanding, we need to add tags corresponding to the deliverables and
to add deliverable files in the releases repo. What I am not sure is
whether we can
push a tag to a repository without pushing deliverables to PyPI?
Or do we need to create another release to tag them in their repositories?

[1] Such xstatic repositories are:
    - xstatic-bootstrap-datepicker
    - xstatic-hogan
    - xstatic-jquery-migrate