[neutron] Shared tenant network allow duplicate IP's?

Adam Peacock alawson at aqorn.com
Wed Feb 26 19:47:53 UTC 2020

Hey folks,

So I caught wind from a friend/colleague that allowing duplicate IP's in
each tenant was now only achievable by creating a separate tenant
network+subnet and assigning them separately to each individual tenant.
This doesn't seem right to me and it doesn't scale.

*Looking for this:*

   - tenant-network-id = abc (shared)
      - tenant1
         - vm1: 10.0.0.10
      - tenant2
         - vm1: 10.0.0.10

Am I missing something and this setup is no longer supported?
I hope I'm wrong but I can't find documentation that speaks to this
specifically so would appreciate a link if anyone has it handy.

Thanks!

//adam

*Adam Peacock*

Principal Architect