Retiring x/devstack-plugin-bdd

Ghanshyam Mann gmann at ghanshyammann.com
Wed Feb 26 17:03:22 UTC 2020

 ---- On Wed, 26 Feb 2020 09:45:40 -0600 Sean McGinnis <sean.mcginnis at gmx.com> wrote ----
 > Hello all,
 >
 > This is to announce that I plan on going through the process to retire
 > the x/devstack-plugin-bdd repo.
 >
 > https://opendev.org/x/devstack-plugin-bdd/

It is not under openstack governance so retire process not really
applicable to this.

I think this can be left as it is under 'x' namespace or remove the code
and update README with "it's no longer available" .

But leaving as it is also does not harm as there are lot of repo
under 'x' namespace.

-gmann