OpenStack with vCenter

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Wed Feb 26 13:53:53 UTC 2020

Kevin Puusild wrote:
> I'm currently trying to setup DevStack with vCenter (Not ESXi), i found
> a perfect documentation for this task:
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/NovaVMware/DeveloperGuide
>
> But the problem here is that when i start *stack.sh *with localrc file
> shown in documentation the installing process fails.
>
> Is this documentation out-dated? Is there some up to date documentation?

This wiki page was last modified in 2015, so it is very likely that the
information in it is out of date.

Current devstack documentation lives at:
https://docs.openstack.org/devstack/latest/index.html

In case you still encounter issues, please post a more detailed error
message: people with OpenStack on vCenter experience might be able to
help you.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)