[tc] Presence at OpenDev Vancouver in June

Jean-Philippe Evrard jean-philippe at evrard.me
Tue Feb 25 09:15:49 UTC 2020

On Tue, 2020-02-25 at 08:58 +0100, Jean-Philippe Evrard wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am filling the survey for the room booking during the OpenDev
> summit
> in Vancouver. Do you already know if you will attend, this way we
> have
> a first guesstimate of the attendance?

Allow me to clarify my ideas here... (Sorry for any confusion created
by my poor english wording this morning).

I am not asking here for a committment to go, but instead I am asking
to know who of you (anyone, not only tc members!) intend to join us or
tc-members who already know they won't be able to join. That's what I
meant by "a guesstimate" :)

Sorry for the inconvenience...

Regards,
Jean-Philippe Evrard (evrardjp)