[keystone] [keystonemiddleware] [neutron] [keystone_authtoken] auth_url not available via oslo_config

Eric Fried openstack at fried.cc
Mon Feb 24 18:55:15 UTC 2020

Hi Jeremy-

>From what I understand, ksm is set up so that it registers the conf opts
for the [keystone_authtoken] section implicitly when you import
keystonemiddleware.auth_token, which imports _opts [1], which defines
and registers the options [2].

I'm not an expert, but I believe you(r code) should be relying on the
above exclusively, and not trying to find/register these options in any
other way. Assuming that's already happening, then as others suggested,
it may be a matter of import ordering.

HTH,
efried

[1]