[keystone] [keystonemiddleware] [neutron] [keystone_authtoken] auth_url not available via oslo_config

Justin Cattle j at ocado.com
Thu Feb 20 21:06:25 UTC 2020

Just to add, it also doesn't seem to be registering the password option
from keystone_authtoken either.

So, makes me think the auth plugin isn't loading , or not the right one at
least ??

Cheers,
Just

--

Notice:
This email is confidential and may contain copyright material of

If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us
immediately and delete all copies of this message. Please note that it is
your responsibility to scan this message for viruses.

References to the
"Ocado Group" are to Ocado Group plc (registered in England and Wales with
number 7098618) and its subsidiary undertakings (as that expression is
defined in the Companies Act 2006) from time to time. The registered office
of Ocado Group plc is Buildings One & Two, Trident Place, Mosquito Way,
Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9UL.