[manila][stable] Core Team removals -

Goutham Pacha Ravi gouthampravi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 17:42:14 UTC 2020

Hello Zorillas / Stackers,

We sadly bid adieu to two of our core maintainers in Ussuri: Ben
Swartzlander and Zhong Jun. Both of them are busy with other projects
at the moment, and are able to continue to participate in this
community, albeit without core maintenance responsibility. We thanked
these awesome individuals in our community meeting today [1] and would
love to have them back should they decide to get involved again.

I would like help from the stable maintenance team to remove Ben and
Zhong jun from the stable core team [2].

Thanks,
Goutham Pacha Ravi (gouthamr)

[1] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/manila/2020/manila.2020-02-20-15.00.log.html#l-56
[2] https://review.opendev.org/#/admin/groups/1099,members