[neutron] networking-bagpipe gate failure

Elõd Illés elod.illes at est.tech
Thu Feb 20 15:41:20 UTC 2020

Thanks Akihiro for the summary!

I think "possible solution 1" could work. Nevertheless I've pushed a
revert [7] for the capping patch [6], since that is now completely
unnecessary (given that horizon is added in upper constraints of Train).

It is good to communicate the proper way of fixing these issues [4],
especially since that changed recently as in the past e.g. neutron and
horizon were not allowed to be added to upper-constraints [8].

Thanks,

Előd

[7] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/708865/
[8] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/631300/