[kolla][zun] Zun image source

Radosław Piliszek radoslaw.piliszek at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 08:56:55 UTC 2020

Hi Hongbin,

it's confusing but Ussuri branches of many projects stopped working on
CentOS 7, hence we pinned it to Train for the time being.
The CentOS 8 images properly use the Ussuri (master) branches, as do
other distros.
CentOS 8 images will soon replace CentOS 7 ones on master and the
confusion will finally be gone.

-yoctozepto