[cinder][nova] volume-local-cache meeting results

Fang, Liang A liang.a.fang at intel.com
Sun Feb 16 15:43:46 UTC 2020

Thanks Brian organized the meeting, so Nova and Cinder experts can discuss directly, it is very efficient. Now I think most of you are very clear of the spec.

I have updated the spec this weekend. Hope it meets your expectation now.
Time fly, this spec has been worked/discussed on 4 months from Shanghai PTG. I continues put effort on this because I have confidence that it can greatly improve storage performance. Although not perfect, I still hope the first edition can land in U release, and let's improve it in V release.

Regards
LiangFang