[CINDER] Distributed storage alternatives

Burak Hoban Burak.Hoban at iag.com.au
Thu Feb 13 21:19:16 UTC 2020

Hi guys,

We use Dell EMC VxFlex OS, which in its current version allows for free use and commercial (in version 3.5 a licence is needed, but its perpetual). It's similar to Ceph but more geared towards scale and performance etc (it use to be called ScaleIO).

Other than that, I know of a couple sites using SAN storage, but a lot of people just seem to use Ceph.

Cheers,

Burak

Message: 2