[queens]neutron][metadata] configuration

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Feb 13 13:09:37 UTC 2020

On 2020-02-13 11:19:06 +0100 (+0100), Ignazio Cassano wrote:
> Hello everyone, in my installation of Queees I am using many
> provider networks. I don't use openstack router but only dhcp. I
> would like my instances to reach the metadata agent without the
> 169.154.169.254 route, so I would like the provider networks to
> directly reach the metadata agent on the internal api vip. How can
> I get this configuration?

Have you tried using configdrive instead of the metadata service?
It's generally more reliable. The main downside is that it doesn't
change while the instance is running, so if you're wanting to use
this to update routes for active instances between reboots then I
suppose it wouldn't solve your problem.
--
Jeremy Stanley