[openstack-dev][kuryr] Not working in ARM64 (as Node)

VeeraReddy veeraready at yahoo.co.in
Thu Feb 13 06:52:53 UTC 2020

Thanks mdulko,Issue is in openvswitch, iam getting following error in switchd logs./ovs-vswitchd.log:2020-02-12T12:21:18.177Z|00493|connmgr|INFO|br-int<->unix#50: sending NXBAC_CT_DATAPATH_SUPPORT error reply to OFPT_BUNDLE_ADD_MESSAGE message
Do we need to patch openvswitch to support above flow?
My ovs version
[root at node-2088 ~]# ovs-vsctl --versionovs-vsctl (Open vSwitch) 2.11.0DB Schema 7.16.1

Regards,
Veera.